Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Dealer Near Jenks, OK
Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Tulsa Serving Jenks
Bob Moore Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Tulsa is dedicated to helping you find your next Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Charger, or RAM 1500. We have been part of the Bob Moore Auto Group serving Oklahoma for the past 60 years.
- Located conveniently near your home or work
- Our auto loans are flexible to fit your needs
- We have Mopar certified service technicians
Come in today to test drive one of our new or used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or RAM vehicles.
Scheduling a Test Drive
Come in today to test drive one of our Dodge Chargers, or RAM 1500, and find out what vehicle fits your style best. You can also give us a call at (918) 372-3921 to schedule a test drive at your convenience!
Finance with Bob Moore CDJR of Tulsa
Here at Bob Moore CDJR of Tulsa, we want to make sure your next car-buying experience is as hassle-free as possible. We understand it can be draining to sit down for what feels like hours in the finance center and fill out paperwork after you’ve found your dream car. That’s we have an amazing team in our finance center ready to guide you through the entire process, making it quick and easy.
Service Your Vehicle with Bob Moore CDJR of Tulsa
Our service center helps protect the value of your car by performing quality routine maintenance. We understand how important your vehicle is to you, that’s why we provide services like:
- Brake inspections and repairs
- AC services
- Oil and filter changes
- Battery services
At our service center, we only use genuine OEM parts, and all of our technicians are Mopar certified, so they may provide the best service around.
Visiting from Jenks
Bob Moore CDJR of Tulsa is only 19 minutes from Jenks. Start your travels going East on E Main St toward S 2nd St staying straight until E Main becomes E 96th st, then turn right onto Riverside Pkwy. From there you will turn left to take the Creek Tpke E ramp toward Broken Arrow, merging onto creek Turnpike/OK-364 E. Then take US-64 W/US-169 N toward Tulsa, take the 51st St S exit. After that, you will take a slight right onto E 51st St, turn right onto S Memorial Dr and you will arrive at our dealership.
Sights in Jenks
The city of Jenks has a few major highlights as well as a lively history. There are also a few attractions worth seeing when visiting this second-largest city in Oklahoma.
- The Union Station – Home to the Jazz Hall of Fame, the hall exhibits explore the lives and works of musical artists such as Charlie Christian and Wallace Willis.
- Greenwood Cultural Center – Located on Greenwood Ave, the center explores the history of the Greenwood African American Districts and tells the story of how the area was once the center of black commerce.
- Tulsa Zoo – The Tulsa Zoo covers 75 acres of land and is owned by the City of Tulsa, and has more than 1500 animals from more than 430 different species.